Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Zoom Zoom!



Right now my favorite toys are my cars! I love my Little People car garage & my dump truck too. This morning I was having fun giving my little plastic people a ride in the dump truck! Some other fun things about me recently - the other morning Mommy heard me in the other room saying, "Ashes, Ashes, All Fall Down," over & over. I also have been saying "Eyes need a nap," sometimes randomly & sometimes when it is actually nap time. Mommy thinks this is funny & wonders if I heard someone say it somewhere. I also have been wanting cheese toast for breakfast. Kind of random as well. The other night I brought one of my favorite books, "Go Dogs, Go!" into the living room. I opened it & "read" it page by page according to the picture - "Go on blimp!" "Go on boat!" etc. Mommy & Daddy thought this was so fun!

No comments: