Monday, November 2, 2009

I Got Candy!

Halloween was fun! I got to be a soccer player! Daddy dressed up as a soccer player too & he wore his crazy wig! Mommy put gel in my hair & I told everyone I had "jelly" in my hair:) We went to Trunk or Treat at our church. I loved playing the games & getting candy!


I had fun doing a ball toss!
This is what Kate did most of the time. Mommy dressed her up in a festive black & orange bow & a onesie that had a spider on it & said "Creeping Cutie."

I loved this cooking game!
After Trunk or Treat we went over to a friend's house to watch the Longhorns beat OSU!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, Alisa. Especially the one of you and your sweet baby girl together. And I'm SO impressed with your bow making skills!

Ross Family said...

I love the pictures. Bryan said nice costume on Andy's impersonation of a soccer player. :-D The pictur of you and Kate is precious. I love the bows. How hard is it to make them?