Sunday, January 17, 2010

2 New Teeth & Other Updates...



Why am I so happy, you ask? Because my first 2 teeth have finally cut through! Yay! They don't really show yet, but Mommy can feel them & she is so happy for me (& for her :) In other news, the Swaddle Blanket said its' good-byes this week. That has made me happier too. Just today Mommy came in to get me from my nap & I had been asleep on my side.
We have been very busy around here. This week Mommy, Michael & I started going to Bible Study Fellowship. We had a great time, although it is going to be a test for Mommy to get us dressed, fed & out of the house at 8:30am each Wednesday. But it will be worth it! I also will start going to Mother's Day Out this Tuesday with Michael! I had been on the waiting list for quite some time & they finally have a spot for me.
Michael did something fun this week too! He walked over to the microwave & pointing to all the right numbers said, "Mommy, it's an 8! And a 7! And a 1!" Then a few hours later we were driving to the grocery store & passed a Circle K convenience store when Michael said, "Mommy, it's a K for Kate!"

1 comment:

Melodie said...

love those big girl clothes. i LOVE yellow!!! cute girl!