Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Family Visits

My mom visited us for a week! In the above picture Michael is helping her sew Kate's birthday dress. M, K & D had lots of fun playing with Mommom & as always, she helped me a ton!! I am so thankful for her :) Andy & I spent lots of time house hunting this week while she was here. By the way, I don't think I've mentioned it on the blog - we sold our house! It sold 3 weeks ago - only 33 days on the market! Tomorrow is the inspection & we will breathe a sigh of relief when that is over! We don't close until August 26th, which we are thankful for because house hunting & packing will not be an easy task with our 3 "helpers." House hunting is going pretty well - we have an awesome realtor, but it has been really tiring in this heat. We hope to find a house soon.
On Saturday we had a small family party to celebrate Kate turning 2! Grandma, Granddad, BB & Papa came up for the day. This was Grandma & Granddad's first time to meet David.
A special smile just for Grandma.

No comments: