Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kate's Funnies...


...that I don't want to forget -
*She made a comment about the sun, so I said, "Do you know that God made the sun?" and she said, "Yes! And he made the twinkly stars & the shiny moon!!"
*When something is loud she still covers her ears & says, "That scares my ears!"
*I guess I've told her that I have to "get some stuff done" a lot because now she will say, "Momm-EEE? When you get done with all your stuff, will you do this puzzle with me?" (or play with me, etc.)
*She sings ALL the time. We will definitely be putting her in some music classes at some point. She gets most excited about music at school - yesterday when I picked her up at preschool, I asked her what she learned today. She said, "I learned music!!"
*My favorite "Kate lyrics" right now to Row, Row, Row Your Boat - "Mary, mary, mary, mary jumps into a stream." instead of "Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream." So cute :-)

No comments: