Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Want to Remember --

Michael -
*as we walked into the house one afternoon after I got him at the bus stop - "I can't believe I get to ride the bus! I just LOVE the bus!" 
*I bought M underwear in the BOYS department at Target this week. No longer on the baby/toddler aisle. wow.
*While waiting for the bus today, we heard an ambulance. M said (very matter of fact), "Well that is an ambulance, but it is far away. I mean, it's in Oklahoma, but a different neighborhood." 
*M has been keeping the boxes for all his Lego sets (A LOT OF BOXES!!) Finally this weekend we were cleaning out his room so I asked him if it would be ok if we threw them away. He thought for a minute & then looked very serious & said, "Mommy, I just can't make a decision." (We threw them away :)

Kate -
*Her OJ almost spilled & she said, "Mommy, if I spill my orange juice, that would be serious."
*I sent her to go potty before bed. When I walked in the bathroom to check on her, she was stretching & moving around. I said, "Kate, please go potty." She said, "Mommy, I'm just doing my exercises."

David -
*continues to dance ALL the time. That boy has moves. 
*will follow simple commands now - like go get a diaper or throw his diaper away.
*He loves his shoes & will go get them, bring them to me & say, "shoes" over & over until I put them on him.
*He also loves outside & will stand at the back door & say, "ide" over & over until I let him go out. 

No comments: