Monday, August 5, 2013

Texas Adventures

Andy was gone for 3 weeks in late June/July, working in Puerto Rico. One of the weeks he was gone, we went to Mom & George's house.
 Lots of fun playing in the dirt & gravel :)
 Talking to Daddy on the phone - they look so grown up!

 David wasn't sure about Mom & George's dogs at first. But after a few days, he warmed up to them &  even seemed to like them. He would walk up to Whiskers, pat him on the head & say, "Dog! Dog!"
 I had this thought of getting a really good pic of the kids together - after about 20plus pics, I still didn't have a great one. Oh well :) There are some funny ones & they all make me smile. 




 This is David's, "I'm seeing the dogs come near me & I'm nervous" look :) 


 Fun with masks Aunt Fran brought the kids :)
David LOVES popcicles! 

 Aunt Fran drove over from Austin to spend some time with us! 
 Funny David :)

No comments: