Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Days!

This is me playing with my box full of blocks. I love to take them out and scatter them all over the floor:)
And another fun eating picture...
I'm not sure how I feel about "mixed vegetables," & I'm also not sure how I feel about Mommy constantly taking pictures of me while I am eating.
I am just such a happy boy! My 2 middle top teeth are coming in, so at times I can be a little fussy, but as you can see, that is the exception!
I am becoming quite opinionated about many things - I LOVE - to watch feet (mine & other peoples'), play hide & go seek or peek-a-boo, read books, take baths, eat cereal, fruit, veggies & gerber fruit puffs, jump in my jumper & play with my soccer ball (this makes daddy very happy:)!
I don't have as many dislikes but I could do without - green veggies, having my face washed & having my diaper changed (although I do feel much better after this is done)!

No comments: