Friday, February 22, 2008

Fun with Friends!

This week Mommy & I went to Arlington to visit Carrie & Luke & Elizabeth & Lydia. What a fun time we had! Here are some pictures ...
Carrie & Luke, Elizabeth & Lydia, Mommy & MeTuesday afternoon was so pretty & we got to play outside! I LOVED the swing! Mommy & Daddy are going to get me one really soon!I also loved sitting in the turtle and playing with the plastic balls!Mommy, what are you doing?!

After playing outside it was time for dinner. We were hungry!On Wednesday we rode in the wagon to the park! We got to have goldfish crackers & other fun snacks too!Again, the swing was the best!

Mommy went down the slide with me! I really liked playing Luke's piano!
After all the fun we had at the park, we had to get clean!
Lydia & I had a great time with the fridge magnets.
The six of us after a super fun week! I hope I get to see them all again really soon!

No comments: