Monday, March 3, 2008

I am 13 months old! March 2, 2008




Good News! Today I had a dr appt with a Pediatric Endocrinologist ~ a doctor who specializes in the growth of children/hormones/etc. Since I am a little smaller than most 1 year olds, my pediatrician wanted me to go. The good news is that I am healthy and my size is great! The doctor said that I am growing just right and will probably be smaller than my peers for a while. The average boy stops growing at age 17, but I will still be growing and will catch up with my peers later on. Today I weighed 17 lbs, 2 oz. Just 4 weeks ago at my 12 month appt I weighed 16 lbs, 6 oz.
Yea! That whole milk is yummy and helping me grow! :)

3 comments:

Melodie said...

he is just petite right now . . .just like his mommy! cute pictures.

McCullough Family said...

That is good news! Yea!

Jake said...

alright, not cool. so you make a blog site and didn't even let me know! awesome pictures. I'll try to give you (andy) a call soon. by the way, savannah just had her 18 month check up and finally made it to 20 pounds! we grow em small and petite huh?