Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So Obedient :)

Today I really impressed Mommy 2 different times!

First, Mommy came into the living room and sat down in the chair to put on her makeup. I crawled over and wanted to help. She handed me a few items to play with & that kept me content until she finished. When she got done, she realized the powder container she had given me was under the end table by the chair. She pointed to it and said, "Michael, would you get that for Mommy?" I looked at her and then looked at where she was pointing. She asked one more time and so I crawled down, picked it up, and handed it to her!

Then, just a little later, we were in Mommy's bedroom. I crawled into the bathroom and she asked me to come back to her. I looked at her and then began to "walk" back out of the bathroom, holding onto the wall. Once I got to the door frame I held my hand out to her and we walked down the hall together! She was so proud of me for following directions! :)

No comments: