Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tour de Texas

Mommy & I went to Texas for a week! We had so much fun! We had to leave Daddy at home to work:( & we really missed him.
Our First Stop - Arlington, TX at Luke's house. Mommy had fun with her friend Carrie, while I had tons of fun playing with Luke & his toys! We really enjoyed jumping
on the bed:)
Our Second Stop - Salado, TX at Po & Nana's House (Mommy's daddy) Po bought me a pool & I had a great time swimming & splashing!

I love to laugh with Po!

Our Third Stop - Fredericksburg, TX at Mommom & Grandpa George's house. (Mommy's mommy)

Look what a strong boy I am - walking barefoot in the gravel!

Playing outside with Grandpa George!

I love Mommom!

Good doggie!

I loved Whiskers!

Mommom helping me play with the gravel...I thought this was really fun!
Mmmm...Tortillia!

No comments: