Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am 20 Months Old Today! October 2, 2008

Is this a good modeling pose, or what?
A few things about me at 20 months:
*I am busy ALL the time! I don't walk much anymore, I run!
*When Daddy gets home from work & I hear the garage door opening, I run to the laundry room, stand at the door, & knock until Daddy comes in!
*I clean up my messes - Sometimes my sippy cup will drip water on the coffee table. I will go get the dish towel in the kitchen & wipe up the water, all by myself. I started doing this all on my own, without any prompting from Mommy or Daddy. Hmmm.
*I love to help Mommy & Daddy put things away - One afternoon I was showing interest in Daddy's shoes & socks that were in the living room, so Mommy asked me if I wanted to take them to her room. I carried each shoe one at a time & then the socks. Later Mommy went back to her room & the shoes were sitting side by side with the socks on top, just inside the door of their room :)
*I love to play with my golf club & my soccer ball. They are my favorites!
*I love my stuffed animals, especially BoBo & Ras (Giraffe).
*I love my bedtime routine - After my bath, reading & brushing my teeth, Mommy & Daddy pray with me. They ask me if I want to pray & I say, "Yeah." Then when we're done praying I say Amen, "men."
*When I am doing something I know I shouldn't be doing (like pulling the cords out of Daddy's laptop bag) & Mommy or Daddy catches me, I will wave at them & say "hi" over & over :) Sometimes this works as a distraction technique, sometimes it doesn't :)

1 comment:

McCullough Family said...

I like the last one..."Hi Mama! I'm so cute you won't get mad, right?!