Monday, October 20, 2008

Matt & Amanda's Wedding!

Daddy & Mommy before the wedding began.I'm ready to go! Mommy was so proud of me because I was so calm & happy to be in my tux! I wore it all night without any complaints. I thought I looked pretty cute :)Me & GB!A practice walk with Daddy!Me & Uncle Matt!I loved being dressed like Daddy!Here we go! I did such a good job being ring bearer! I loved ringing the little bell they gave me! I held Daddy's hand all the way down the aisle & really enjoyed everyone looking at me & saying "awww" as I walked by :) Mommy said she had to work really hard not to cry when she saw me & Daddy! Me, Daddy & Mommy after the wedding!
Giving Aunt Amanda a high five!
Uncle Steven, Uncle Matt, Daddy & me! Cutting the cake!
Mommy & me at the reception! I loved the music & I had a great time dancing! I also really liked the punch & playing with the plastic cups :)

2 comments:

The Swifts said...

Soooo cute! I'm glad he did well and I'm sure it was a relief!

The Myers said...

Yea! So glad to hear he did well. Love your dress by the way. Super cute!