Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quick Trip to Texas!

Mommy is a little behind on the blog...Last weekend Mommy & I took a quick trip to Texas to see friends & family. On Thursday night we stayed with Mommy's friend, Carrie. I got to play with Carrie's kids, Luke & Claire. Mommy's friend Elizabeth was also visiting with her kids, Lydia & Gloria. We had a great time playing! On Friday, Mommy & I drove to Mommom & Grandpa George's house.
I loved playing outside! The sidewalk leading to their house has a slight slope to it, so I loved standing at the top & saying "ready?" And then running down it & saying, "stop!" I did this over & over...

me & Mommom Mommom, Grandpa George & me
Mommom let me help her make a pie crust! And Mommom bought me a special rocking chair that I can use at her house! I loved it! It was a great trip. On Monday, Mommy & I drove the entire 8 hours home in one day! I did SO good! I slept some, ate some, & watched some dvds! :)

No comments: