Sunday, October 25, 2009

Little Miss Smiley

Hi everyone! Mommy couldn't wait to post these pictures to show how happy I am! If I am awake, I am smiling! The last few mornings I have been waking up happy. Around 7 or 7:30 Mommy has been hearing sweet little coo's from my bed! When she walks in to get me I greet her with a beautiful smile! It makes her so happy! I am working on moving a little bit but I still haven't rolled over yet - I am content to just be where I am. But I am constantly moving my arms & legs - as you can see in the above photo, it is hard for Mommy to get a clear picture!


1 comment:

Ross Family said...

Alisa she is too cute. She seems like such a happy little girl. We won't be in Lewisville for Thanksgiving. We are trying to plan a trip in April while we have Spring Break. Bryan is supposed to be emailing Andy and Greg about when we were looking at coming.