Friday, December 4, 2009

My Bear

Bear continues to be my favorite stuffed animal & he gets to experience all sorts of fun each day! He likes to take naps in Kate's swing & I make sure to supply him with cars & trucks to play with.
Here are a few things I have said & done recently that Mommy wants to remember -
*I walked up to Mommy last night, pointed to her & said, "That's my mommy! She's sweet! I love her!" Mommy gave me a huge hug & said that made her day!
*When Mommy picked me up at MDO this week I was "flirting" with a girl (a very cute one with curly, blond hair). Mommy thought it was hilarious. I was running up to her, tapping her on the shoulder & giggling. Then I would run off & then run back to her & do the same thing, over & over. As we were leaving I ran over to her & tapped her one more time. Then at dinner I told Mommy & Daddy, "I have lots of friends at school! Hayden & Eli & Kayla." Mommy asked if Kayla was the little girl with curly, blond hair. I said, "Yeah," & giggled. :)
*Mommy asked me to throw my diaper away. I looked at her very seriously & said, "Well, I don't feel like it right now. So sorry." Mommy had to work really hard to keep a straight face.

No comments: