Monday, May 3, 2010

Kate is 10 Months Old! May 2, 2010



Mommy just loves this picture of me! I am loving life & SO happy! I am very ready to move - I've been scooting a little bit & have been rolling all over the place. I don't sit for very long before I reach for something & fall onto my tummy. Then I push up on my arms & squirm...I just need to figure out how to push up on my knees! I know I will get it any day now! Mommy & Daddy love some of the cute things I am doing - When I am done eating something & don't want anymore, I shake my head no. I love yogurt - the yogurt container has a picture of a baby on it - I love to look at the baby & it makes me laugh! When I am trying to move I stick out my tongue - it helps me concentrate. I am sure the next time you hear from me, I will be moving all over the place! And just for fun - here is Michael at 10 months old - SO much resemblance!

No comments: