Thursday, June 10, 2010

Potty Time!

I was so excited that my "Lightening McQueen" tank top matched my "Lightening McQueen" underwear! Funny, the tank top is so long you can't see my underwear in the photo. Oh well. Mommy & Daddy are SO proud of me using the potty! About 2 weeks ago, Mommy decided to try the "3 day" training method with me. A friend of hers had given her a pamphlet about it, so she thought it was worth a try. On Wednesday night, we gave all my diapers to Kate & put them in her room. Then we put all my big boy underwear in my cabinet where my diapers had been. On Thursday morning we woke up & I put on big boy underwear & have had them on ever since! NO diapers or pull-ups, not even for naps or at night! I have done great, especially with peeing in the potty :) I am still having a little trouble with the other, but I know I will get it! Overall, Mommy & Daddy think the "3 day" concept worked great & would recommend it to anyone! They were a little nervous about me wearing underwear at night, but we are so glad we did it that way! Now I am doing so good at telling Mommy when I need to go. A few times she has even found me on the potty taking care of my business without even telling her! Yay for me!! Big boy underwear is awesome!!

No comments: