Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

We had a great time with Daddy's family for the 4th of July! The family rented a lake house on Cedar Creek Lake (southeast of Dallas) & it was beautiful! HOT but lots of fun! I (Michael) had lots of firsts on this trip! I swam in the lake, I touched a fish & I learned how to pee outside (thanks to my cousin Colten :)!
I loved fishing with Aunt Margaret, my cousin Alden & others that would join us. Kate having lots of fun with Cousin Alden! Me & Papa - ready to watch fireworks!
Swimming with Daddy & Alden in the lake!
Kate with cousins - Berlin & Alden
Kate LOVES the water!
Me & Kate with Mommy!
I really don't like the water & have to be bribed to get in the pool - HA!
Me & Daddy - Mommy loves this pic! The sunset was so beautiful!
Mommy & Daddy - It took them about 10 pictures to get this one, because Daddy was being silly & wouldn't cooperate - Imagine that ;)
Mommy loves the Texas flag! We celebrated Grandma & Grandad's 60th wedding anniversary!
I helped decorate star cookies!
Doesn't Kate look like such a big girl in this pic?! We think it is the sippy cup...or maybe the shoes.

1 comment:

The Myers said...

Super fun weekend! Definitely the sippy cup. At least that's what I think makes C look old. They're growing up WAY too fast. :)