Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Embrace the Camera"


I just discovered this fun photo "challenge" - I don't know this family but isn't that one of the joys of blogging? - One great blog leads you to another great blog, and so on. The "rules" of this challenge can be found here -

Me with my sweet boy - He is such a delight & brings so much joy to our home. His energy amazes me & he definitely keeps me on my toes. But he also keeps me laughing, smiling & enjoying the smallest details of life with childlike innocence.
Michael has enjoyed playing on my new "toy." I have been saving up / early birthday present.
I was a bit nervous about switching from PC to Mac. After much research & a few demos at the Apple store, we took the plunge. I'm thrilled to say that I LOVE it. And I've only had it a week! Haven't you noticed already that I'm blogging more?! Michael loves to play "letters" on starfall.com (Great alphabet/reading website for kids!)
We have had Matthew almost 3 months & it is official - we are attached. He is a wonderful dog. He is gentle with the kids & he definitely gives us a sense of "protection" which is a huge blessing after what happened in June. Andy has nicknamed him "Shadow" because he follows me EVERYWHERE. Not Andy, Michael or Kate, just me. It is funny, although sometimes a bit annoying. I didn't think I was ready for a dog but I am so glad he is part of our family!

3 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

oh my golden curls. I may just have to steal your boy. I know that sounds weird, but i have 4 girls, so i just covet little boys!! so sweet!

Kristin said...

Love all of your pictures! Too sweet

Amber said...

Ummm HIS HAIR is AWESOME!!! So very cute.