Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Week of School

Kate had a wonderful year in her MDO class with Ms. Kelly & Ms. Debbie. She always walked in & began playing right away, never looking back at me. Her teachers were so sweet & thoughtful too!
Michael LOVED school this year - This is Ms. Cynthia. His other teacher, Ms. Kylie, was out of the room when we took the picture :( He loved his teachers & has mentioned them a lot these last few weeks since school has ended - "Where do they live? Can I send them a picture? I want to draw a picture for my teachers & mail it to them." are just a few of the things I've heard Michael say recently. We can't wait for Michael to start Pre-K in the fall at this wonderful school!
End of year program - Michael is on the front row, in the very center. They sang about Noah & of course, it was adorable :)

No comments: