Friday, February 10, 2012

So Much Fun...

 Michael helped me make cupcakes to take to his Pre-K class last Friday.
 Michael lined up all his "Cars" to watch Cars 2 with him :)
 Kate and her "friends." She loves all these creatures & insists on sleeping with all of them too - Bumble Bee, Bunny, Patty Puppy, Ducky, Minnie, Baby, Kitty, Sally...and 2 blankets. Sweet girl :) This morning we had just pulled into the Target parking lot & Kate said, "Look at the beautiful sky Mommy!" Loved the gentle reminder to be thankful for things that so easily pass us by. 
Michael turned our rug into a race track & entertained himself for over an hour until I had him lay down to rest. Then he said, "Mommy, I need to tell you something. Please don't mess up my race track. If Matthew does, that's ok because he's just a dog & I can fix it. But don't let Kate mess it up if she gets up before me, ok?" It was so cute how serious he was :)  

No comments: