Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Awesome Family

Andy had a 2 week work trip the last 2 weeks of August. I was thankful that the kids & I had a packed schedule with lots to keep us busy. Also thankful for all my sweet friends who checked in on us, cooked us dinner & invited us to do things :-) And also thankful for our awesome family who visited on the weekend & gave me a nice break from being "single mom!" Love them! BB, Uncle Steven, Aunt Manda & Uncle Matt were all able to visit! 
 The kids had some fun cousin time - we tried to take a cousin picture but it was a fail. Still cute though!
Sweet Henry & David had fun showing us all their tricks. Amanda & I had tons of fun shopping & going to Starbucks on Saturday afternoon. Uncle Steven & Uncle Matt took Michael & Kate swimming for a little while, although the pool was cold that day! BB played lots of Legos, read books & helped with bedtime. She also babysat while I went to a parent meeting at Michael's school & went out with my Lifegroup ladies to hear Jen Hatmaker. It was a wonderful weekend & much needed relief for me. So thankful Andy is back home with us!

No comments: