Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving Fun

I took so many pics at Thanksgiving! I just couldn't decide which ones to post so I'm doing a photo-overload post :) We had a great time in Lewisville with A's family. On Tuesday we met with M's new heart dr. at Dallas Childrens & are happy to report that we loved her & feel much better about everything - his procedure is scheduled for this Thursday, 12/6 at Dallas Childrens. On Tuesday night I got to have some girl time - Candice, Ikea & Mexican food - 3 of my favorites :-) On Wednesday the weather was warm & perfect for playing outside - croquet was popular, as usual. We are THRILLED that Matt, Amanda & Henry have recently moved to Lewisville - our first Thanksgiving with them! It was so great!! On Friday I got to have even more girl time - yipee! Michael & I drove to Arlington to see Carrie & her kiddos for some fun visiting, playing & a quick trip to Hobby Lobby :)



just chillin'

Love these of our girl 


Sweet cousins - only 6 months apart!
lots of fun "BB" time!
lots of fun "Muncle Steven" time!
Just having a chat & enjoying the view - love it.

Stopping to smell the roses...
"Hey...where did everybody go? Playing train isn't much fun by myself."
"Hehehe...I snuck a cupcake when Mommy wasn't looking. And it was gooood." :)

No comments: