Friday, November 15, 2013

Halloween!

We had a very fun Halloween! Michael wanted to be a pirate, so I went to work getting that together. I painted a Dollar Tree vest, printed a parrot from online clip art, & found a sword, eye patch & bandanna. He loved it. Kate wanted to be a ballerina, which was easy since she is taking ballet right now. And David had no opinion since he's 2 (actually, he has lots of opinions because he is 2, haha :), so I pulled out our England soccer outfit. He played the part perfectly, making his tough face for the pics completely on his own. Hilarious. 

A ballerina & Snow White, having dinner :) We went over to the Lodge's house for dinner, picture taking & trick or treating. Pati put Kate's hair in a ballerina bun & she LOVED it. Heather had hair glitter for the girls, so they were loving all the sparkles. 
 All the younger kiddos, ready to get candy! 
 The 2 6th grade boys joined this pic, and it makes me laugh! I love how Michael is trying to figure out what Ethan is…and I love how Eden is trying to get David's attention. She is 3 1/2 & still calls David, "Baby David." And I love how Kate & Evelyn are posing. So cute :)

 Andy still feels the need to dress up for Halloween :) So this year he wore one of his old referee uniforms. I was going to dress up as an artist, but just didn't have time to get it all together.
 The Mommies having fun :-) Love these sweet girls! 
 Our pretty girl
 The girls were VERY excited to see Hello Kitty in someone's yard! 

No comments: