Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I am 17 months old today! July 2, 2008




Wow! I'm becoming such a big boy! I have been talking nonstop - some of my new words are shoes, juice, "what's that?" & "look at that!" I love to talk in complete "baby talk" sentences with inflection in my voice! I have recently decided that I love to dance! I have a special dance I made up where I rock back & forth on my feet while twirling my hands in the air. Mommy & Daddy think this is the cutest thing ever. They have also decided that toddlers do the strangest things...walk on my tiptoes, put food in my ear, bang my head on the floor, etc. I also have noticed that Mommy blows on my food before she gives it to me to cool it off so I won't burn my tongue. I have decided that this looks fun, so now I blow on my food before each bite:)

No comments: