Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mommy's Post

Here are a few recent things I want to remember about Michael:
*On Monday we went through M's first car wash - when we first entered he said, "Whoa," & then he cried the rest of the way through:( The noise & the big brushes hitting the car were a little much for him.
*New signs: Please, Thank you, Help

*M LOVES blueberries right now - he points to the fridge and says "Bu-babies" over & over until he gets some.
*M loves his orange bear Pop, which he has renamed BoBo. He will walk up to me, hold his hands up & say "BoBo?" Then he will go find him & give him a hug & kiss. Too cute:)
*M is big into saying hi & bye bye right now. When we go in his room to get him in the morning or after naps he simply says, "hi." When Andy gets home from work it's the same thing, "hi." As he goes to bed at night he says "bye bye" and waves. He also loves to open & close the laundry room door while saying hi & bye bye.
*M will walk up to things he knows he isn't supposed to touch (like the trash can) and will say "no no, no no" over & over...
*I usually eat my cereal after M has had his breakfast. He loves to eat bites of it ("bi"). One morning this week I sat down at the kitchen table to eat & he came up to me to get bites. The next morning he saw me pouring my cereal into the bowl - he went over to the kitchen chair, pushed it over to where I was standing & patted it for me to sit down :)
*In the last week or so, M has shown more interest in reading - He brings us books & wants to sit in our laps to read. He LOVES the Dr. Seuss book, "Hand Hand Fingers Thumb" & wants to hear it over & over.

No comments: