Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Fun!

We had so much fun with family & friends this Christmas. Our travels began at Po & Nana's house. For some reason Mommy never got her camera out & now she is very disappointed in her laziness :( After enjoying several days with them, we traveled to Austin to see Mommy's Aunt Fran, Uncle Mark, Cousin Teal & Mommom & Grandpa George.Uncle Mark & Daddy took me to the Arboretum in Austin to see the marble cows. I had lots of fun."nose"A family photo before our Christmas Eve meal (which was actually on the 22nd :)I'm ready to eat!After dinner I got to be "Santa" & pass out the gifts - I did such a good job! I had fun playing with my barnyard bowling set! The bowling ball moos!Mommy with her cousin, Teal. Grandpa George, Uncle Mark & Daddy showing off their new hats! The camera flash made the emblem on the hats glow.Mommy thought it was cute how I enjoyed playing on the first stair & lining all my toys up. I like to be organized when I play. I think I get this from Mommy :)
Our third stop was Fredericksburg to Mommom & Grandpa George's house - the weather was beautiful & I loved being outside. Check out my acorn collection - once again, very organized.
I put my acorns in a straight row.

My cute reindeer that Mommom & Grandpa George got me.
On Christmas Day we went to San Antonio to have Christmas dinner at Grandpa George's son's house. I loved the Barbie car!
Our fourth stop was Lewisville to see GB & Papa, & Grandma & Grandad. Again, Mommy was lazy with the camera & has no photos :( We had a great time there too. We are so thankful to have such wonderful family!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Samuel lines his toys up too! Too cute! By the way, congrats on the pregnancy. So happy for you guys!