Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am 23 months old! January 2, 2009

Mommy & Daddy can hardly believe that I will be 2 in a month. I am changing so fast & they don't want to forget the things I'm doing now - Here are a few things they want to remember about me at 23 months:
*This table was Mommy's when she was little & it has been in the garage. She painted it & brought it inside the other day. I have been sitting at it constantly. I love to "cook" & play with my kitchen things. I also love puzzles! I got 2 for Christmas that make sounds - they are my favorites.
*I love to say my name, My-mul - I point at things that are mine & say, "My-mul's." I also love to look at myself in Mommy's mirror & say hi to My-mul.
*Mommy & Daddy love my spontaneous hugs that I give them.
*I am good with my manners - I say please & thank you very well.
*I am talking like crazy. I name objects all the time & repeat everything Mommy & Daddy say. I know all our family members' names. Yesterday we were reading a book & Mommy heard me say 4 words together - "airplane in the sky." That's the most words so far.
*I am a good eater! Some things I really like right now that surprise Mommy are cottage cheese, pimento cheese, guacamole, & raw carrots.
*Mommy has told me that there is a baby in her tummy. I like to point to her tummy & say, "Baby, in there."
*Yesterday I woke up kind of cranky. Mommy started singing me the song~ "Say hey, it's a good day, even if things aren't going my way. Jesus is Lord & I am saved. So, say hey, it's a good day." I loved it! I had her sing it over & over, probably 5 times. A little bit later she was driving me to MDO & I said, "good day," several times :)

No comments: