Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Sister's Fabrics

Mommy has already found the fabrics for my sister's room! After our Dr. appt on Tuesday, Mommom, Mommy & I went to Quiltworks "just to look." :) Mommy found what she wanted within 5 minutes! I think she was just excited about looking at fabrics with pink in them!
So all in all, Tuesday ended up being a VERY eventful day! We found out we are having a girl, we found fabric for her room & there was lots of fun weather, including tornadoes, hail & the tornado sirens going on & off for several hours! It was a crazy afternoon!
Mommy & Daddy are working hard on deciding my sister's name...in the mean time they have nicknamed her "Baby Freedom," because she is due the week of July 4th!

4 comments:

McCullough Family said...

SO pretty! And I love that you kept the red color in them...sort of going with M's stuff too :)

Joni said...

Congratulations on the baby girl! That is exciting. I love the fabric!

Michelle said...

Perfect! Your so artsy and cute! Maybe I should just hire you to do my kids rooms?? Probably couldn't afford you right now :)!

Katie said...

Love it! You're going to have the best time decorating her room.