Friday, April 30, 2010

Poor Bear...

This has been quite the week! Even for Bear! I could tell he was exhausted the other day, so I let him take a nap in my bed! Wasn't that sweet of me? Mommy wants me to make note of our week, so that down the road she can look back & laugh, because this week she wasn't laughing too much...Last weekend Kate started acting like she wasn't feeling well, so on Monday morning we took her to the Dr. She had an ear infection-we got medicine for her & went about our day. Then Monday evening I was at the dinner table & told Mommy & Daddy I didn't feel well - I went to lay on my bed while Mommy ran the bath water. In the meantime, I got sick everywhere!! It was SO not fun for Mommy & Daddy to clean up. After a fun-filled evening of cleaning up, eating some crackers & drinking sprite, I went to bed. Kate & I cried out much of the night. On Tuesday Daddy came home from work early, sick. Not to mention that Mommy woke up on Monday with aches, fever & sore throat but just hoped it would go away:) By Tuesday evening when she was taking care of Daddy, Kate & me, she had to work really hard to have a good attitude because she was feeling pretty bad. Finally Wednesday evening after Daddy got home from work, Mommy went to the Dr. & got some medicine. So, we are now all on the mend & starting to feel better around here...Bear too! What a week!

1 comment:

Ross Family said...

Glad to hear you guys are feeling better. Have a great weekend!