Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas #3

Mommom & Papa George arrived at our house at the end of the day Christmas Eve. It was fun to have them here with us on Christmas Day! Mommy & Mommom cooked pork tenderloin, sweet potatoes, green beans, bread & the infamous chocolate pie for our Christmas Day meal. We loved playing together and opening more presents!
When Michael walked into the living room Christmas morning, he was thrilled to see all the fun presents from Santa. I, on the other hand, really could have cared less. I just wanted to find someone to read me a book :) Michael opened the first gift, and was very disappointed that it was socks - He tossed the socks aside & quite dramatically said, "I didn't want socks! I wanted a truck & a trailer!" Fortunately we have this funny moment on video :) He was much happier after opening the 2nd gift, which was a truck & trailer - he pretty much ignored all other gifts the rest of the day & played with this toy alone.
I loved my kitchen!
Even though this photo is blurry, Mommy thinks it is quite humorous - the determination in my face to get that book from Michael is priceless!
Reading with Mommom
Reading with Papa George

No comments: