Monday, February 7, 2011

Already A Ladies' Man


For a long time now, Molly has been my 'best friend,' - I tell Mommy this randomly & often. On my birthday when Mommy told me she & her parents were coming over for dinner, I was SO excited. I asked when she would get here, ALL day. When we weren't eating, we spent the rest of the time hanging out in my bed, talking & giggling. Mommy came in my room to check on us, and I heard her tell Molly's parents & Daddy, "They are laying in Michael's bed, talking." They all started laughing. I don't know what the big deal was :)
When Mommy asked me what friends I wanted to invite to my birthday party (in a few weeks - I can't wait! I'm having a construction party!) the first person I said was, "Molly, because she is my best friend & I love her!" Last week Mommy & I were saying my prayers before bed & I told her I wanted to pray. I said, "Dear God, thank you for Molly because she is my best friend."
Last night we were getting ready to have our Sunday school class over to watch the Superbowl, when Daddy's phone rang. It was Molly, calling to talk to me! She & her Daddy were hanging out & she asked him if she could call me. We had a great chat! As we were hanging up I told her, "I love you." For some reason this made Mommy & Daddy giggle :)
I love my new preschool that I started going to in January, but one thing that makes me sad is that Molly isn't there. She was in my class at my old MDO. I miss her & tell Mommy this weekly when she picks me up. Molly told her Mommy that she really misses me too & doesn't really like MDO as much now that I'm not there :(
Another friend I have is Evelynn. She came over last night with her parents for the football game. We had SO much fun! We had lots of fun sitting in my bed playing! After she left & Mommy was putting me to bed I told her, "Molly & Evelynn are my best friends."
A few other funny things I have told Mommy this week -
*Mommy was doing a lot of cooking on Saturday & looked kind of upset (but she just said she was focused) - I looked at her & said, "I don't want you to be fusterated Mommy. I want you to be happy & have a great day!"
*Mommy & I were cleaning up toys & I was having trouble because I wanted to keep playing. Mommy told me to hurry & get everything picked up. I said, "Ok, I know, I'll focus."
*On Friday morning when we woke up, it was snowing & we hadn't left the house since Monday. I told Mommy, "I really want to go somewhere fun." She told me we would have to make the house fun. When I looked upset Mommy said, "I'm sorry." I said, "That's ok. I'm just fusterated." This is one of my favorite words right now & Mommy thinks it's cute how I say it.
*One day last week when we were house-bound, I had just finished watching Dora the Explorer (It & Deigo are my favorite!!) I asked Mommy if I could watch another one & she said no, that one was enough. I looked really upset & told Mommy, "I'm a little fusterated." She told me that I could watch another show but it would be one she picked out. I put my hands on my hips, looked at her & said, "That's a great idea!"
*Mommy made me a dump truck birthday invitation! When she showed me I said, "That's awesome mom!"

1 comment:

Kira said...

Uh oh, look out Molly...Evelynn is moving in on your territory! This age is so funny when it comes to best friends...love it!