Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas 2011

Texas for Christmas --- 8 hour drive + 3 children + everything but the kitchen sink = A very fun but crazy time! We celebrated Christmas with a Christmas Eve service at church, a delicious meal, opening presents & spending time with family. On Tuesday after Christmas my Mom kept the kids for the day while Andy & I drove to San Antonio. We enjoyed seeing friends, eating out & shopping for curtains for our house. My mom & I also had fun going to downtown Fredericksburg to go in & out of shops & art galleries. It was fun to see my dad's sculptures in the Fredericksburg Art Gallery. Andy enjoyed the gorgeous weather to fly his remote control helicopter - his favorite gift :)
It was a wonderful trip!
Michael & Kate enjoyed opening their stockings.
 Kate loved her play jewelry & her princess watch.
 
 Love this one of M. He wore the Santa hat to help pass out gifts.
 Michael with my sweet cousin Teal
  
 Happy David - wearing his "Baby's First Christmas" bib. Kate wore this too :)
 Michael's favorite gift - Lightening McQueen light-up shoes. He has been asking for these for quite some time, so I gave Mommom & Papa George a little hint :) 
 My Aunt Fran helping Kate open a present. 
 Michael wearing his superhero cape & mask.


No comments: