Thursday, January 5, 2012

One of My Faves -

from the Christmas season this year. If only David were in it, it would be perfect!
One of my favorite things Michael said in December - "Mom, let's get Daddy something for Christmas." me - "That's a great idea! What should we get him?" M - "Let's get him something really cool! How about...a sweater! Because he has a hole in one of his!"
A favorite thing Kate said - We were in Target & I turned on the shoe aisle - I wanted to find Kate some red shoes to go with her Christmas dress (not an easy thing to find 1 week before Christmas!) Right as I was turning on this aisle I asked her if she needed to go potty. She said yes. But then when she realized we were on the shoe aisle she said, "No, no I don't need to go potty!! I need shoes!!" 

No comments: