Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Our Weekend in Abilene, TX

Mommy, Daddy & I went to Abilene this weekend. It was so much fun! On Saturday I got to see Mommy's cousin, Teal, for the first time. We had a great time & I hope I get to see her again soon! Saturday night Mommy & Daddy went to a rehearsal dinner, so I got to play at the Bluhm's house! More fun!!! When Mommy & Daddy went to pick me up later that evening I was sound asleep, so they decided to let me stay the night there!
On Sunday Mommy was in a wedding, so Daddy & I played together most of the day! Then I got to go to my first wedding! I was such a good boy - I only let out a few happy squeals during the ceremony! :)Mommy with her friend, Angelique. Aren't I handsome? Mommy got me a special outfit for the wedding!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ahem."If only I could have seen my friend Casen, then the weekend would have been complete."