Sunday, November 18, 2007

DaDa!

This weekend has been happy & sad. It was happy because I got to see lots of people that I love - It was really fun to play with Grandma Becky & Grandpa Karroll & Uncle Matt & Uncle Steven. It was sad because we went to my Great-Grandpa Foster's funeral. He was 99 & a really neat man - We will all miss him very much.
I am doing all kinds of cool stuff! I started saying Dada on Friday...I am getting 4 new teeth - 2 on the top & 2 on the bottom...and you can see the other neat things I have accomplished in the pictures below -
I figured out how to pull my arm out of my sleeve!
I found Mommy's pen & wrote on my face. :)

I found the wipes & had fun pulling them out of their box & trying to eat them! And... I LOVE bath time! I have started crying very loud when Mommy takes me out - hopefully sometime soon my plan will work & she will put me back in the tub. :)

No comments: