Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Last Few Days...

Mommy is a little behind on my blog, so I will try & catch you up - Last Monday I had my 9 month appointment with my doctor. He was very pleased with how I am growing - I weighed 15 pounds, 11 ounces & was 26 1/2 inches long. And I didn't have to get any shots!On Thursday we took care of Molly - she really likes my Bebe Pod chair! On Friday night I went to Parents' Night Out at church while Mommy & Daddy went on a date!I am working really hard to reach things! I was trying to reach Mommy's shoes, but she quickly moved them:( Hello!
These pictures are from Saturday, after my bath. I was so happy & being so funny! Mommy & Daddy were laughing and taking lots of pictures because I was really showing off for them! I love to keep them laughing:)
I played with Daddy on Monday because he was off work! I spent the whole day with him while Mommy taught art classes! We went for a walk & played with the soccer ball!

No comments: