Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Our family had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend in Dallas - Here are a few of the things we did - On Thursday we had Thanksgiving dinner with my Daddy's family. It was fun to show off & be cute for everyone. I got a lot of attention! :)Am I cool, or what?I love Daddy's Cowboys hat - I helped cheer them to victory!Thursday evening Mommy & I drove to Dallas to see Mommom & Grandpa George for a few hours!
On Friday Mommy & I drove to McKinney to see Candice, Rob & Maddie!
Mommy & me with Candice & Maddie
I love my winter hat!
I love Aunt Joy!
We hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well...
Here are a few things that me, Mommy & Daddy are thankful for -
H - Health
A - Awesome Friends & Family
P - Provision from God
P - Playing & Reading
Y - Yummy food!
T - Texas :)
H - Having all that we need
A - A lot of laughter & fun!
N - (Learning) New Things everyday!
K - Knowing God personally!
S - Singing
G - God's Word
I - I love my jumper :)
V - Victory & Freedom in Christ!
I - I am an American!
N - New Mercies every morning!
G - God's Love & Grace

No comments: