Thursday, September 9, 2010

"Embrace the Camera" 9/9/10


A timer shot with my sweeties! Matthew (our dog) even made it into the pic!
The typical lunch scene - Today's menu was mac & cheese & green beans. K & M were THRILLED - they love mac & cheese!
Mommy & Miss K
Yes, you are seeing correctly! Kate is officially pulling up! She is taking her own sweet time learning how to walk, but in the last 2 days she has made some serious progress! Yay Kate! I don't think that she's gotten Mommy's memo that Mommy is READY for her to walk!! Crawling just gets tiring - I can't put her down in public places, her hands always touch the floor (yuck!), but I really shouldn't complain. She has only been crawling 3 months, so not thaaaaat long :)

5 comments:

emily anderson said...

great pictures---you are super cute.

glad you joined us this week!

Unknown said...

Cute kids, awesome hat! I'm all about the self timer shots!

Brooke said...

Okay...so are you Alissa A. from ACU? CUTE kids and I am really wanting your hat. So stinkin cute!

Steph said...

welcome to EtC! You are adorable.

Amber said...

Too cute!!