Tuesday, March 29, 2011

33 Weeks! 3/28/11

Sweet Baby David has not received near enough blog time! I think this is only the 3rd tummy photo I have taken this whole pregnancy. And it's with my phone in a mirror! Oh well :) Michael wanted to be in the picture too - love that he is wearing his construction hat & using his toy tractor as his "camera." I love his little imagination. This pregnancy has been so different from the others - harder in a lot of ways. I guess that's what happens when you are keeping up with 2 other kiddos! We are so excited to meet David in 6 short weeks! Andy's & my biggest question - will he look like Michael?? When Kate was born we thought she was Michael's twin, she looked so similar!
At 30 weeks we had an ultrasound just to make sure everything was on track. Our Dr. was very pleased and even said, "I am a happy camper! He looks perfect!" What a blessing to hear those words! Here is a pic of his little profile. I think at the time he weighed 2 lbs, 9 oz. We also put his delivery date on the calendar - Wednesday, May 11, 2011.

No comments: