Friday, March 4, 2011

Kate is 20 months old! March 2, 2011



I have to say it because I'm Kate's mommy - I can't believe she is 20 months old, just 4 months from being 2. It really does go fast. When we first found out we were pregnant with #3, I remember saying that Kate would be 22 months old when David was born. It sounded SO far away - her being 22 months old. Now it's right around the corner.
Kate, you are SO much fun. I am so thankful that God chose us to be your family. Your happy smiles bless me each day. I love that you want to play with your brother - one of y'alls favorites right now is piling the baby doll strollers full of stuff and racing around the house with them - I call it "stroller derby." You also love to disappear to your room by yourself & I will find you sitting in the floor with books & toys all around you, talking away. You love your Minnie blanket (mimi) & you LOVE books. I think you would let us read to you for hours if we would. You do have a feisty side - taking toys from Michael, running from Mommy, and even biting Michael a few days ago. And I do look forward to you not throwing food on the floor too :) One exciting thing you learned to do this month is blow your nose! Yay! You seem to have new words every single day & you are starting to put 2 words together! It is so fun watching you grow & learn! I am praying that the Lord will prepare your little heart for your brother David.
I know you will be a wonderful big sister. I love you Miss K! Love, Mommy

No comments: