Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sweet Moments

*When I picked K up from preschool on Wednesday she had so much to tell me, "Ethan touched my hand while I was on my nap mat. Willow wasn't at school today. I got to run in PE today. I got to color the letter 'F' today."
*When Michael walks in the house from school Kate will ask him, "How was school today, Michael?"
*If David needs his nose wiped (which seems to be often these days) Kate will say, "Mommy! Bubba needs his nose blowed!!!"
*She told me the other day, "Mommy, I need to blow my nose. Do we not pick our nose?"
*One day last week I overslept through my alarm. At 7am Michael touched my arm & said, "Mommy, it's 7 o'clock, time to wake up." Then a few minutes later when I was getting him breakfast he said, "I'm sorry I had to wake you up." Love my sweet boy :)
*Michael came home from school talking about his Halloween costume. He said he wasn't sure what he wanted to dress up as. I said I thought he was going to be a fireman. He said, "Well, I changed my brain. I want to be something else."
*M & K's FAVORITE song right now is Veggie Tale's Belly Button song. Every time we are in the car they want to listen to it. I love it - it makes me smile hearing their sweet voices sing.
*Yesterday before school M told me, "This afternoon I've got to, got to, got to clean my room!! I can't even walk in there!"