Saturday, May 25, 2013

11 Years! 5-19-13

Andy & I celebrated our 11 year anniversary on May 19th! My mom was in town the weekend before, so we were able to go on a date without babysitting expense :) We went to dinner at Red Prime in downtown OKC - fabulous food & atmosphere!
Andy gave me this beautiful Winston & Newton watercolor set that he had bought at the Washington D.C. National Gallery of Art when he traveled there for work in April. How thoughtful is he?! I love it - the paint palette is even ceramic!! :)
Back in April we had gone to the NeedtoBreathe concert with some friends. The opening band was called Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors. They sang this song that I loved & reminds me of us - 
"So you got the morning, I got midnight.
You are patient, I'm always on time.
What would I do without you?
You got your sunshine, I got my rainclouds,
you got hope & I got my doubts,
What would I do without you?"

No comments: