Friday, October 22, 2010

Daily Fun!


Kate coloring for the first time - she loved it!
Michael was so proud of the Lego house that he & his Daddy built!
Before I picked Kate up & told her no, I had to take a picture - she was so proud of herself for climbing up on the fireplace. I better keep my eyes on her!! Michael & Kate have been busy, busy - everyday Michael says something funny that I have to write down, Kate says a new word, etc. - It's so fun & such a blessing to watch them grow & change daily!
Kate's favorite words this week have been puppy (puh-peee) & baby (bay-beee). She loves her puppy & her baby doll - she picks them up, gives them hugs & carries them everywhere - especially puppy. It is SO cute! This is such a sweet age! She also said yummy this week. She loves to say oh-uh, more milk (with the sign for more) & thank you. When I get her out of her crib in the mornings she says, "thay-uuuuu." Love it :)
Michael has been on a roll lately - he is hilarious :) And I'm amazed with what he knows & understands! (Moms have bragging rights, right??) When we get close to home, he can tell me what streets we are on. He can tell me if I am turning right or left. This morning I was making chili. He asked me what I was making & I told him - chili. He said, "Ch, Ch, Chili. Chili starts with 'ch'!" Wow, I was blown away! This week my mom came to visit & we had a great time - one evening she went in Michael's room to help him pick up his toys. He & Kate had emptied out ALL his kitchen toys/play food. My mom & Michael were picking this up (some of which are pepperoni from the pizza kit). My mom said, "Michael, this is nuts." And he said, "No it's not, it's pepperoni." Later he was laughing about something & said, "I can't make the laughs stop!"
This morning I said we could watch Snow White. He told me, "I like princess movies Mommy. They're pretty cool." (Uh oh, better not let Daddy hear that :)
Last week I bumped my head - he looked at me & said, "Are you ok Mommy? You ok?" I told him yes. He said, "That's right. You're ok! You're tough!"
Yesterday I told him we were meeting a new friend at the park but that I couldn't remember her little girl's name. Without missing a beat he said, "You should look it up online."

No comments: