Sunday, October 31, 2010

Storybook Forest


I told Mommy I wanted to dress up as a soccer player again this year. I had NO plans of wearing the dog costume she bought me!! Luckily my cool soccer outfit from last year still fit & I loved wearing it! And my shin "gardens," as I called them :) Mommy found this funny spider hat that was mine, so Kate made a very cute spider. She actually kept the hat on all night!
We went to Storybook Forest at Lake Arcadia in Edmond. It was SO fun!! I loved all the neat props, the hayride, and my favorite - the candy!!
A family close-up on the hayride!
Me with Pinnochio.
Daddy, Kate & Me with Humpty Dumpty!
Mommy loves this one of Daddy & Kate.
Mommy & Kate (who was very mellow all night - she didn't show much emotion either way). We recommend Storybook Forest & definitely plan on going back next year!

No comments: